The Lake Line is a rail and nature experience for all. Peace and a sense of ease set the rhythm. The host of locations with their historical centres invite you on journeys of discovery. Culture fans can visit a museum and food lovers can stop in a cosy restaurant and be spoiled with local specialities. The Thurbo trains run between the locations every half an hour. Tip: enjoy panoramic views from your seat on the lake or river side.
- Romanshorn–Kreuzlingen lake trail on the banks of Lake Constance, parallel to the Lake Line
- Lake promenades and circular trails
- River landscape and nature reserves on the lower lake and the Rhine.
- Historical centres in Rorschach, Arbon, Konstanz (D), Gottlieben, Ermatingen, Berlingen, Steckborn, Stein am Rhein, Diessenhofen and Schaffhausen
- A variety of museums such as the Museum zu Allerheiligen and the Natural History Museum in Schaffhausen, the Napoleon Museum in Salenstein, the Planetarium and Observatory in Kreuzlingen, the Sea Life and Lake Constance Nature Museum in Konstanz (D) and the History Museum and Oldtimer Museum in Arbon
Schaffhausen–Stein am Rhein–Kreuzlingen–Romanshorn–Rorschach or
Schaffhausen–Stein am Rhein–Kreuzlingen–Romanshorn–St. Gallen